Gravel Driveways & Pathways
Gravels come in a wide variety of colours and sizes and have a variety of uses - whether it is to give a new look to an existing driveway or pathway. Through our suppliers, we have access to all of the most popular and complimentary options and we would be happy to help you find the one most suitable for you. All of our gravel driveways are installed with a Geo-tex membrane fitted underneath as standard, as this is necessary to prevent unwanted weed growth. Any driveway or frequently used pathway, where strength is necessary, can be installed using an M.O.T stone sub-base with its own separate membrane to avoid sinkage.
Gravel driveways were often seen as cheap or temporary surface that required constant attention to keep the stones in place and weeds out. This simply isn’t true, our cellular reinforcment system adds many benefits to a gravel driveway and produces an extremely, beautiful and permeable finish.
Request a Quotation
Describe your outdoor dream and we'll make it happen ...
- Cost effective when compared to other surfaces.
- Creates a permeable surface which drains to the water table complying with new planning regulations.
- Stops the past problem of gravel movement and prevents wheel slip providing a more solid surface.
- Low Maintenance
- The plastic cells are made from 100% recycled materials.
- Laid above a suitable weed membrane to prevent unwanted weed growth.
- Never cracks or sinks.
- Install and supplier guarantees
- Large range of natural stone choices
- Lifespan of 10/15 years